Tignanello Perfect 10 French Tote
|Average Customer Review: ( 62 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
27 of 28 found the following review helpful:
Perfect Mid Sized Bag for everyday use Jul 01, 2010
This is my second Tignanello Perfect 10 French Tote purse that I have purchased. I have one in eggplant purple and now I own the black. When I can afford it, I will buy the white. This purse has so many good things about it. It is my favorite purse ever. You will love this purse if you like the following:
1. Arm Straps: If you like to hold your purse on your arm, and not on your shoulder, you will love this purse. The straps are TRULY adjustable. Some purses just look adjustable, and if you put the straps on the last holes, it looks odd or doesn't feel right. This purse is not like that. You can truly change the length of the straps either smaller or longer about a inch or more each way.
2. Real Leather: I love leather purses. But some leather shows marks, or is thin, or easily cracked. I owned the purple version of this purse for over a year, and had weekly use, and the leather has held up beautifully. The pebbled surface of the leather hides anything you can do to it. It feels rich to me.
3. Luxury Lining: The lining is a thick satin matierial. It is a brown and white print, with the logo of Tignanello printed on it...which is gold chains, I think. I love the feel of the material when I pull something out of my purse. The fabric is light enought that you can see items in the purse...it does not become a black hole where you cannot find what you are looking for
4. Enought Pockets, but not too many: For me, this purse has just the right amount pockets to separate important things, and a big open area in the middle for everything else. On one side of the purse is one zippered pockket, about 7" x 4"...which is perfect place to quickly put your keys, loose change or money and anything else you need quickly. On the other side, are two, tighter pockets. By tighter, I mean that they are not floppy...which comes in handy for things you don't want to get scratched or jostled. I use one for my cell phone, and the other holds lip sticks and and a compact. This is perfect! My wallet, kindle, and sunglasses case fits with room to spare in the middle.
5. Security: The top does not have a zipper or a clasp. It has a magnet. Which doesn't stay closed if you overfill the purse. HOWEVER...inside the purse, is an interesting two strap system. The two straps come from the sides, and pinch everything in...and the snaps are very strong. This strap system keeps the purse looking contained, and keeps the items inside more secure. I have never had anything fall out of this purse on accident. Everything stays inside, even if I drop it. Which I REALLY like.
6. Small/Medium Size: I am on the fence regarding how to propery label the size of this purse. It looks like a smaller purse when you wear it, but it holds more than you would imagine. And it is not a teenie tiny little purse either. It has some substance...it looks good.
I have received compliments many times with my purple Perfect 10, and this black will be a good addition. I highly recommend this purse
20 of 21 found the following review helpful:
Nice Handbag Jan 02, 2008
By an honest reviewer
I bought this on sale for a friend who liked it.
What I don't really like is the contrasting stitching on the bag.I prefered the smooth texture to the pebbled grain.
It has a magnetic closure,there is no zipper and so your things aren't secured from the top.
It is overall a very nice,convenient bag.
15 of 16 found the following review helpful:
great handbag Dec 28, 2007
By Steve D. Knudsen
My girlfriend loves this bag, it matches perfectly to her expresso jacket. Only complaint was that there is no center divider. Overall she enjoys it and has already made it her daily purse
6 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Just what I wanted! Feb 21, 2011
By Sophie Ann
So I've been drooling over this bag for a while now, and my fiancé got it for me for Valentines Day. It's my first real handbag and it's absolutely lovely. Some of the negative reviews confuse me. Firstly I don't know why someone would say you can only fit a wallet and sunglasses in it at best. I currently have my wallet, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, bottle of sunscreen, and a rather clunky camera in it with tons of spare room. Not only that I cannot see how it could "topple over" the buckles aren't that heavy, and the wide base is sturdy enough to keep it upright. Now I don't carry a lot of things with me, but this bag is more than enough for my everyday items, and even some extras like my kindle/notebook/snacks/ect... Another reviewer said that it's rather wide, this is true, but that's what makes the bag functional and spacious, and you can clearly see it'sdimentions before you purchase it! All in all this is a great stylish bag for the young and old!
8 of 9 found the following review helpful:
Love it! Jun 18, 2008
Love the bag, have it in cloud. However, I did purchase it at a retail store that sells brand names for less, and got it for 44.99. So, I do find this site to be a little pricey.
See all 62 customer reviews on Amazon.com